Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crusaders, March!

The item Formula:Enchant Weapon - Crusader now exists and drops in game again, off of Scarlet Archmages in Tyr's Hand in the Eastern Plaguelands. I just spent 5k on this enchant, and am now regretting it, since many people are reporting farming in 30 minutes to an hour. If you are not an enchanter, you can farm these for some large income (since people will probably still pay 5k+ for a few weeks until more realize it's back). The scrolls are up for almost 400g, so I may start crafting them, but I'm going to try to flip it for around 8k first. Doesn't hurt to try, right?

I finally got my Druid to 75, and have maxed out Tailoring, for a cost of 7k gold. I've made about 2k back from selling pvp gear, and hopefully will get more when I disenchant the greens. I am currently working on leveling enchanting as well. My brother's paladin (who I use as my blacksmith/miner) is also level 74, almost 75, so I can benefit from Cataclysm blacksmithing as well, which means profit!

I am working on leveling a second death knight on another server to transfer over for more professions, and to have a PVP oriented death knight. Once I get him leveled and maxed, I will have access to 8 maxed professions (Alchemy, enchanting, jewelcrafting, tailoring, mining, inscription, engineering, and blacksmithing). The only crafting profession I will be missing is leatherworking, which is on my Shaman, who will also be an alchemist, that will be my next leveling adventure. The first alchemist will be a transmute alchemist, and I am leaning towards that for the second one as well. This will give me many more epic gems if they come from transmutes in 4.3.

Following in the footsteps of Cold at Cold's Gold Factory, and selling Mysterious Fortune Cards. I bought around 1k in herbs and bought up a stack of 150 cards that were 12g a piece, and posted all of mine in stacks of 10 at 15g a piece. I made upwards of 5k in sales, which was over 2k in profit. I should feel remorse for taking advantage of the greed of others, but I do not, as the profits are amazing xD. Any stack of cata herbs under 40g, I am buying up to craft into inks, and then into cards, since each stack provides at least 4 cards, and I'm going off of 10g per card.

I am also buying any obsidium/elementium ore for under 40g to craft into gems, since I am officially out of inferno rubies. And now that I can get enchanting mats from the greens, I am able to profit more from these wonderful things.

Even though today's post wasn't necessarily a tip, it does contain some tidbits of information that I'm sure others could benefit from. If anyone has a suggestion for something to talk about or something they want my opinion on, feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail, and I can reply personally or blog about it. I am writing this blog for fun, and I want to have fun, personal (WOW RELATED) topics being talked about, while still sharing some of my knowledge with people who need help making gold in the auction house.

4 comments:

  1. Uh... unless I'm way off base, I don't think that creating that 2nd DK on a different server will help you on this one. I know you can't create a 2nd DK on a server, surely you can't transfer one over if you already have one there either?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, you can transfer a DK from one server onto another if you already jaw one there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool... thanks for that info... Since I learned something new, can I go home now? (I'm at work)... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why that said jaw, probably the auto-correct on my phone. And yes, I give you permission to go home lol

    ReplyDelete