Monday, May 2, 2011

Well...

I had an eventful weekend. I went to a concert on Friday, had my Senior prom on Saturday, and had to clean things on Sunday. Needless to say, I did not have much time to play WoW this weekend, until Sunday night.

And when I went to log on, I cried a little inside.






I had completely forgotten that I was running out of WoW time, and now I am behind even more on sales. I think this might affect me a little on my markets. Hopefully I can get more time tonight so that I may collect my gold and repost everything. The inability to do so is very depressing, since I know that while my account is inactive, I am not making any gold. And I like making gold.

I don't really know what to port up today in relation to a tip, because I haven't played all weekend and I feel out of place right now. I will post real tips tomorrow after I get my WoW account turned back on. If you have any questions, I will answer them to the best of my ability, be it by email or by comments.

In the meantime, if you are in need of some gold, auction off some Enchanting Vellum's, as they sell quite well and are very cheap to buy from the vendor. Also, I do not know why this is all underlined, because it will not let me change it. Ignore it, if you will.

Well this line seems to not have the underline issue, so I have no idea what that was all about. Well, tomorrow, real post. Today, just some insight into my goings on. 

A single (1) random picture.


I was lagging, so in the Dressing Room, my body was missing. I wish this was my real model.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment