Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday Collections Report

 Collections from this past week. I'm going to follow suit with one of my favorite bloggers, Stokpile, and post numbers first. Then updates on what happened.

Current:51k
Profits: 1k (I bought epics lol)



















Gems





 Glyphs

 _____________________________________________________________

I had 4 full stacks of Inferno Ruby's, and now I have 6 left. Sadly I cannot find an easy way to come buy these, as they are on my AH for 100g (as of last night). I have a few carnelians and stacks of heartblossom, but I do not have an alchemist of my own and do not want to pay a lot for tips, and I also do not know if rare gem transmutes have a cooldown. If anyone knows, can they let me know? I'd appreciate it.

Glyphs sold all right. I posted mine up immediately after the rolling restarts and made another 1k gold. I didn't post them last night as I was on the DK the entire time running heroics and doing gems stuff. The red gems were selling out so fast I had to constantly restock the AH with 4 at a time, causing me to use 57 of them in like 2 hours. This new gear was in definite need of some gem love, and I was providing it.

I am trying hard to get the Glyph of Frost Armor, but sadly it is completely random from my Northrend Inscription Research, and I cannot currently craft every single glyph (I was a late-comer in Wrath). So that is a dilemma as they are selling for 3-400g a piece on my server. Do wants. I wish I would've stocked up on Books of Glyph Mastery prior to Cata, as the prices on them have skyrocketed, I didn't have the funds to buy them, since I was once very, very poor. I would've never fathomed that I would have the amount of gold I have right now, but to me it is not enough. I doubt I will make my goal of 100k by the end of May, because I keep buying things that I cannot resell. It is quite depressing, but at least I am having fun right? Maybe I will get there if I can keep up my profits. Only time will tell.

I need to finish leveling my alts so that I may have more professions, but I get so bored and lazy while doing it. I want to gear my DK up, but I want the extra profs to cash in on them. I need to level faster, but to do that I need to get more heirloom items, which I need to get by running heroics on my DK, which is a never ending cycle of me not doing anything productive for a very long time. I need to get some tank gear for insta queue heroics, or find a tank friend. Both would help me to get my professions up faster with more heirlooms. My brother needs to get his paladin to 85, so that he can tank for me. I don't want to drop tens of thousands of gold on tanking gear, as it would take time to make up that investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment