Monday, April 18, 2011

Another week before 4.1!

According to MMO champion, we have at least another week until 4.1 comes out. Which gives me another week to get rid of these valor boots I bought over the weekend and stockpile more gems to sell when the new heroics come out.

In gold related news, I am now above 50k, which is a big stepping stone into a larger pool of money that will await me in the future. I have created another glyph bank alt out of necessity, because of how many glyphs I am selling. It reduces my AH time by reducing the amount of mail I have to open on each character and then move stuff into the bank and then out of it. This makes things simpler. My friend gave me 20k gold for helping him out in the real world, which I spent most of gearing out my DK (which was nice!) I spent 17k in 29 minutes, because I didn't want to count that money towards what I earned myself. This coming weekend I plan on getting my Druid to cata profession levels and hopefully another toon as well. This will give me more diversity in gold making and hopefully increase my markets substantially.

In raiding news, did a quick BH today and won epic PVP pants. While I wanted the t11, they were better than my crafted PVP gear that I bought in the first week of cata. Hopefully I will find a raiding guild soon.

I lowered my glyph threshold to 15g and have been making around 2k a day in glyph profits alone. I decided that from now on Thursdays will be my restock day, when I will craft all of my glyphs. I am going to build stockpiles of herbs that I can get for cheap (below 30g) and make sure I always have enough to restock.

As I end this evening, I am going to say that both my Alts made the top sellers list on my server this week! Not bad for a newcomer to the AH game with only 50k to his name! Good luck, bank smrt!

No comments:

Post a Comment