Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm Back!

I am back from my weekend hiatus, and will post my gold totals. I don't have collection reports since MySales broke, but I can post pictures of tonigh and where I was 9 days ago, gold-wise.


















Above is where I was on April 16. I had 31k gold.


















Tonight, Auditor shows me at 49k gold, after  ought the herbs needed to refresh my glyphs. So, I made 18k in 9 days, or an average of 2k a day. Man, 2000 gold used to seem like a ton to me. I remember at the beginning of Cata, I had to borrow gold from my friend to buy epic flying. Times have changed haha.






















And the above picture is what my action bar looks like when I am crafting. I have 2 mill macros, a prospect macro, and macros for selling uncommon gems of each color.

Glyphs are still my primary market, and those shadowspirit diamonds are rotting away, not selling, and I am sad. Hopefully 4.1 will turn that around for me.

Tomorrow I will post tips and such. Until then, have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment