Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How I make my Gold (as of now)

Since I currently only have two professions maxed out, I am limited on options as to how to make a lot of gold. I use Jewelcrafting, but my main bacon bringer right now is Inscription. I use Auctionator to build lists of all the herbs used for every type of pigment that can create glyphs, and I also put cataclysm herbs in each of these lists to compare prices, since the ink traders are in the major cities (Org and SW) now. I always buy the cheapest herbs for each and I am at a point now where I have every single glyph I can craft, crafted


I craft 4 of each glyph and when I post, I post in 24 hour increments. Currently I do not do a cancel/repost cycle with these, since I am moving close to 1000 of them every day anyways. I deep undercut by 2g, and have a threshold of 30g, that I will never go below. When something is below my threshold, I will post my glyphs at 90g.

If I happen to be buying a lot of cataclysm herbs, I use the fiery pigments I receive and either sell the inks, or if Volatile Life is cheap, I will craft Darkmoon Cards.

I am currently making a couple thousand gold every day from glyphs alone, and whenever my glyphs sell I use my stockpile of blackfallow inks to trade in and restock all of my glyphs.

That's all for today. Tomorrow I will post about how I make money with Jewelcrafting. If there is something you would like me to post on or would like a personal opinion on, leave a comment or Email





Have a good day, and good luck Banking Smrt!

No comments:

Post a Comment