Monday, April 11, 2011

First post. Ever.

Hey all! This is my first ever post on a blog. I will start off with a little bit about myself and what I am here to do. I am a casual World of Warcraft player and avid video game player. I am starting college in the fall of 2011 at a 4 year university. This blog will contain information on how I make gold, what I am doing pve/pvp wise, other blogs/things I suggest, and maybe occasional information about other video games (but these will be few and far between). So stay a while and listen. At the time of this posting, I have 30k gold liquid and have one character with max professions, a DK with Inscription and Jewelcrafting.  I have a level 72 druid with Tailoring and Enchanting that I will max out next, followed by a level 71 Paladin with Mining and Blacksmithing, another DK (transferred from another realm) with Engineering and Alchemy, and a 42 shaman who will have Leatherworking, and be another Alchemist. My current goal is to 50k liquid by the end of April. Stick with me as I march on towards it!

No comments:

Post a Comment